Ever wonder how many images go in an album?
What do layouts look like?
Who designs the album?
How does album ordering work when ordering through JMP.
I’m here to make the album ordering process uber simple for you. Here is how easy it is:
- Order your favorite album of choice on our Shop here.
- If you are a client of mine, I can send you a link to favorite your images to put into an album (roughly 100-120 for 30 page albums and 100-175 for 60p albums). *Less album drafts since you chose the images you want. But requires more of your time to pick through all your favs.
- Or I can design the album for you with “my” personal favorites and then you can tweak from there. *Allowed a couple more changes & drafts since you’ll be swapping some more images but super stress free not having to select favs from so many images. My favs are normally your favs.
- If you aren’t a client of mine, send me a gallery of your 75-150 favorite images from your event and I will design what flows together to tell your story visually.
- I get to designing, send you a draft and let you know how many days & drafts you have to complete your swaps or changes.
- You APPROVE your album draft
- You select your album cover material & upgrades if desired.
- You confirm it’s ready for print.
- I send to printer.
Easy as pie!
- Timeless Album print turn around time is 4-6 weeks.
- Fine Art Album print turn around time is 1-3 weeks.
If you want to see some samples view some of our favorite samples below:
Taylor & Kyle | Fine Art Album 10×10 38p
Cover Material: Velvet Aquamarine with Engraving
Number of photos in album: 157
Lauren & Andrew | Timeless Album 10×10 30p
Number of photos in album: 145
Nicole & Tyler | Fine Art Album 10×10 60p
Number of photos in album: 220
Molly | Fine Art Album 10×10 30p
Number of photos in album: 42