It’s VALENTINES Day! And we love serving our amazing clients in any capacity!
We had a ton of photographing for our Valentine Stock themed photos for our Stock Up Membership. Enjoy a yummy recipe and you can even download 10 FREE Valentine Photos for fun or for your brand. Download them here. We’d love to see you posting, tag us at @JanaMarie.co. #StockUp
Hugs to you all and Happy Valentines Day!
- Heat a waffle iron according to your manufacturer’s instructions. Be sure to grease it well; again – according to the instructions.
- Mix the dry ingredients together with a whisk, stirring in the chocolate chips last.
- Add in the milk, then the slightly cooled melted butter.
- Add the eggs and stir, just enough to combine – there might be a few lumps in the batter; you just don’t want any dry patches or big lumps.
- Pour the amount of batter specified for your waffle iron onto the preheated waffle iron and cook according to your instructions or until the steaming stops.
- For softer waffles, cook less time, for crispy waffles, cook longer.
- In general, if the steaming has dramatically slowed down and you can easily open the waffle iron to remove the waffle without it sticking, it is most likely done.
- Serve as is or with butter or powdered sugar or syrup – whatever you prefer.
Enjoy your yummy meal! Recipe brought to you by Food.com